Our flexible approach to engineering design and advice to the residential sector ensures that the engineering systems provide practical solutions to project challenges.
Key elements such as services coordination, detailed load assessments, practical energy strategies and comprehensive control systems can add significant value to the project.
Whether the project involves high rise, medium rise, individual dwellings or mixed use, MZA Consulting Engineers use our multi-sector and detailed design experience to influence the direction of residential projects through:
- Strategies to improve net area and floor-to-ceiling heights through simplification of the engineering services
- Detailed and accurate application of diversity and usage models to establish realistic load assessments
- Early development and modelling of plantrooms and services distribution strategies to advise other disciplines within the project team
- Developing project engineering standardisation strategies to reduce installation programme and risk, while improving value and quality
- Overcoming external constraints through the application of detailed engineering solutions
- Development of practical energy strategies capable of meeting sustainability targets in design, installation and operation
- Development of communal energy and infrastructure strategies
- Development of practical control strategies to allow residents to control their environment simply and efficiently
- Proactively working with contractors through the installation and commissioning stages to ensure the building services perform to the design criteria with zero defects or snags
To find out more about our Residential capability and how we can influence your project, please contact Chris Bryant at: