Innovative and robust design solutions to create beautiful yet functional spaces that deliver the highest standards of end-user experiences.
The MZA team has provided consultancy services for a broad spectrum of clients in the leisure and hospitality sector. Examples of project types include multi-function auditoriums, performing arts studios, flexible community facilities, hotels, Sport England compliant sports facilities, commercial catering facilities and TV studios.
Our experience in the sector gives us the insight to appreciate that leisure and hospitality facilities are required to be flexible and respond to public trends and variable demands throughout the life of the asset, and often throughout a single day. We understand the end user experience is of utmost importance in all modes of operation and are able to add significant value to your project by drawing together this awareness with our practical multi-sector experience to provide robust and innovative solutions that deliver beyond expectations.
Services that we have provided include:
- Stakeholder and end-user consultation and building services brief development
- Change-of-use impact surveys
- Statutory compliance audits to confirm the building services are meeting legal requirements
- Energy analysis and benchmarking to minimise carbon throughout the life of the facility
- EPC and DEC evaluation and certification
- Complete building service design across all project stages including concept development, detailed design and post-completion evaluation
Key projects that our team has been involved in:
- Guildford School of Acting
- Ivy Performing Arts Centre
- Riverside TV Studios
- The Dorchester Collection (Hotels)
- Southampton Central Hall
- Folkestone Glassworks
To find out more about our Leisure and Hospitality capability and how we can influence your project, please contact Daren Keep at: